Precision Contractors has produced more than three decades of safe quality workmanship
Who We Are
We are a trusted company with long standing relationships with our top clients throughout the industry
We offer the very best service, equipment, and finished projects. We always strive to stay on time and on budget to deliver the most precise result.
History of Precision Contractors
Delivering a product beyond our Customer’s expectation by providing professional and personalized quality service has always been the priority of Precision Contractors.
Thirty years ago we launched with four pieces of equipment. Today, Precision Contractors fields an impressive fleet of modern Catepillar equipment.
The philosophy of our Founder, Elwin Page, has never changed: “Supply our customers with the best, most reliable equipment and the support of knowledgeable staff.” We have carried these values through the 1990’s and uphold our commitment to customer service and new technology through the 21st Century. We continue to build on our resources to assist advancements into new market places as well as adding to our present business.
- John Deere 450J LGP Track-Type Tractors equipped with VPAT dozer blades, winches and full
- Caterpillar D6N LGP Track-Type Tractors equipped with VPAT dozer blades and full forestry guarding with the option of a winch or ripper
- Caterpillar D6T LGP Track-Type Tractors equipped with VPAT dozer blades with the option of winch or ripper and full forestry guarding
- Caterpillar D8T Track Type Tractors equipped with the option of an angle dozer blade or semi U blade, both with dual tilt cylinders. As well as rippers and with or without full forestry guarding
- Caterpillar 160H Motor Graders equipped with a 14 foot or 16 foot mold board, as well as the option of a ripper or snow wing
- Caterpillar 160M All Wheel Drive Motor Graders equipped with a 14 foot or 16 foot mold board, as well as the option of a ripper or snow wing
- Caterpillar 305E CR Mini Excavator equipped with a hydraulic blade and thumb, as well as a digging bucket, clean up bucket or hydraulic plate tamper
- Caterpillar 320 Excavators equipped with a hydraulic thumb, as well as a digging bucket and clean up bucket
- Caterpillar 329 Excavators equipped with a hydraulic thumb, as well as a digging bucket, clean up bucket or the option of a ripper shank or hydraulic plate tamper
- Caterpillar 336 Excavators equipped with a hydraulic thumb, as well as a digging bucket, clean up bucket or ripper shank
- Caterpillar 730 Articulated Ejector Trucks
- Caterpillar 627G Twin Engine Motor Scrapers
- Caterpillar CS563E Smooth Drum Compactor with an 84” drum
- Caterpillar CP56B Pad Foot Compactors with an 84” drum
- Caterpillar 815F Pad Foot Compactors equipped with a front blade and single tilt cylinder
- Caterpillar 262B, 272C and 272D Skid steer loaders equipped with a multi purpose bucket, rock screening bucket, forks, hydraulic broom or custom attachment for rolling out geotextile
- Caterpillar 938K Wheel Loader equipped with multipurpose bucket, forks, hydraulic pipe clamp or large snow removal bucket
- Variety of sizes of John Deere Front Wheel Assist Agricultural Tractors as well as all
Attachments and Miscellaneous Items
- Hydraulic allu screening buckets
- Hydraulic mulching attachment
- Hydraulic plate tamper attachment (hoe pack) • Hydraulic chuck blades with tilt cylinders
- Ripper shank attachment
- Brush rake
- Mounding rake
- Brush rakes
- Ripper plow shanks
SKID STEER ATTACHMENTS
- Hydraulic broom
- Hydraulic mulcher
- Material handling forks • Rock screening bucket
- Sheep Foot packer with hydraulic transportation wheels • 18 foot ditch mower
- K-Built 12’ heavy discs
- Sheep Foot packer with hydraulic transportation wheels • 13’ wide high speed horse Joker harrow disc
- 10’ wide seed drill • Roto spics
- Para tillers
- 8Km Light Towers
- Mobile Steamer / Pressure Washer Trailer
- Ford F550 mobile mechanic service trucks equipped with tools, air compressor, welder and 4500 lb. cranes for mobile equipment repairs and servicing
- Ford F550 mobile lube truck equipped with tools, air compressor and necessary lube equipment for mobile equipment servicing
COR SAFETY PROGRAM
Precision Contractors has held a valid Certificate of Recognition (C.O.R.) since 2007 and is a member of the Partners in Injury Reduction Program through the Alberta Construction Safety Association and Alberta Employment. This certificate confirms that Precision Contactor’s safety program has been carefully inspected by an independent auditor and both meets and exceeds Workplace Health and Safety standards, the Alberta Construction Safety Association and the Government of Alberta.
Our management team and front line leaders are dedicated to a well-balanced safety program. Please view our standings in ISNETWORLD
We also promote the development of our safety programs throughout the industry. As in any industry, it takes a dedicated staff to train and mentor new workers to work safely and participate in our program. Please view our standings in COMPLYWORKS
Health & Safety
When it comes to safety at Precision Contractors, nothing is more critical than ensuring the highest standard of health and safety measures are upheld to protect our workers, subcontractors, and the public. Safety has always been, and continues to be, the foundation of our day-to-day business.
Performance Based Safety is our goal at Precision Contractors. As we continue to grow with new workers, more equipment and customers we persistently build on our culture of safety to reduce the everyday hazards we face in our industry.
We believe safety is an integral part of our business success and our staff is committed to meeting the client’s safety policies as well as our own.